Our law firm is at the cutting edge of technical innovation in the field and fully abreast of developments in banking and finance law in Cyprus and abroad, offering clients a breadth and depth of expertise that is only achievable through a focused strategy of specialisation, given the complexity of modern banking and finance law.
Our firm can offer to local and international clients in a tremendous variety of domestic, international, corporate and commercial transactions ranging from those involving relatively small amounts of money to large and very complex financial dealings.
Some of the major areas in which the firm has been involved include:
- Reviewing or drafting of project finance and security documentation
- Drafting and reviewing of loan agreements
- Drafting and reviewing of escrow Agreements
- Acting as escrow agents
- project and corporate finance
- banking law
- Legal opinions and legal due diligence exercises
- offshore public closed end investment companies and open-ended investment vehicles
- Incorporation and Management of Cyprus Investment Firms (CIF)
- Alternative Investment Fund
- Opening and maintenance of bank accounts