This permit is the perfect solution for Non-EU nationals have the option of staying in Cyprus for more than 3 months (90 days), provided that they have successfully applied for such permit at the Civil Registry and Migration Department of Cyprus. This type of permit is granted for an indefinite duration to non-EU nationals is valid for 1 year and can be renewed on an annual basis. The Immigration Permit grants non-EU nationals, as well as their wife/husband and children under 18 years old, the right to permanently reside in the country and travel to Cyprus without immigration entry procedures.
The following categories of foreigners can receive a Visitors Permit:
(1) Non-EU nationals that have conducted a marriage with Cypriot citizens and their minor children (younger than 18 years old) from a previous marriage and/or parents-in-law from third countries (provided that the provisions of family reunification for family members of a Cypriot are met).
(2) Non-EU nationals who apply for extension of their temporary residence permit, provided that they have sufficient financial resources for their maintenance originating from abroad
(3) Non-EU nationals who apply for extension of their temporary residence permit in order to conduct a marriage with a Cypriot or an EU citizen.
Applicants should provide the Immigration Authorities with the following documents:
- The applicant must provide a certificate of ownership of real estate or rental agreement for at least 12 months.
- Proof of stable income deriving from sources other than employment, such as pension, interest from deposits, dividends, etc.
- Certificate from a banking institution in Cyprus or a bank account statement proving swifts from abroad.
- The applicant must have a bank guarantee issued by a Cypriot bank with validity for 10 years covering possible repatriation expenses.
- And other documents that we will inform you of in person, together with the correct legalisation of originals in home country.